Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween 2008






































































































When I picked up the girls from daycare on Halloween, they were both wearing these cute little spider hats that Darlene had made for them. They made me laugh!! They look like little reggae girls.




Trick or Treat! Don't they look like they're having the time of their life??!!! We just took them out for about an hour in our neighborhood. They got mom and dad lots of yummy candy. We just loved showing them off :)






The girls sure made Halloween a lot of fun. The Saturday before Halloween, we picked up Justice, went to my multiples group Fall Festival and then picked up my niece, Breanna, and went to Boo at the Zoo. I thought this might be a little much for one day with two infants, but they did really good. We were all exhausted by the end of the day, but we had a lot of fun! I wish we would have taken more photos at the zoo, but it was sooo busy...

No comments: