Monday, December 15, 2008

Photo Proof Link

Here is the link to some photos we had taken two weeks ago. I don't know how I'll pick which ones I want to buy. I might have to buy them all!!

http://tammyhawkinsphotography.com/sheila/

These will only be up for about a week so make sure you check them out!!

I have more photos from the weekend to post soon, but haven't had time. The girls both had ear infections and pink eye over the weekend...We got most of our Christmas shopping done, but I still have a few things left to buy.

The girls are not only crawling, but crawling and trying to open drawers, cupboards, wrestling eachother, pulling hair and my mom and I both could have sworn we heard Sammy say, "That's good," "kitty kitty" and "oh yeah." Could they be talking already??

1 comment:

Courtney said...

My favorite, for what its worth, is the sepia toned one.