Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lexxy has a Tooth!

The girls are changing every day. It's amazing how they are little people now and not just babies. They crawl around and can get into something the minute you turn your head, they are starting to eat what we eat and drink out of sippy cups. Lexxy got her first tooth yesterday!! I think Sammy is working on her next one. They make us laugh every day!! Yesterday Lexxy was beating her hands on the plugins (which are filled with the plastic safety things) and Sammy was beside her pointing her finger at her and jabbering loudly at her like she was telling her that she shouldn't be doing that. It was too funny!! And they just love our cat, Tommy Boy. Here they are playing with him...Luckily he has been gentle with them so far...He's not the nicest kitty...

I can't even remember what our lives were like before the girls were born. We must have been so bored! Our days are now filled with so many smiles, laughter, playing, feeding, picking up toys, diaper changes and household chores. I actually read my book last night before bed (the first time in over 9 months). We're both (Kevin and I) trying to work more of our hobbies and things that we like to do back into our schedules. Kevin has been snowmobiling 4 or 5 times and I have a few multiples group events and Bunco parties this month. I'm hoping to meet one of my friends for drinks after work on Friday. So, slowly we are starting to get back into some kind of normalcy (is that a word?).

No comments: