Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feeling Cooped Up


Here are the girls riding Pooh bear at their cousins house.











It's hard to get them off these ponies. It's like they are racing...



























This was the first time the girls had touched a balloon at our friend Morgan's baby shower. They had so much fun!



































































Here are the girls on their ponies. Thanks Nicole!



































Alexandra had to try on the froggy hat. You can't just have one ridiculous looking child. Look, she's praying...God, please help my momma...

























I'm sure you are wondering why is Samantha dressed like a frog...Well, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the laundry and you would think with all the clothes that the girls have this would not be a problem, well it is...we ran out of pajamas so I looked in the closet to see what might work for pajamas and I found this little frog costume so we put it on and I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face...yes, real tears...lol!! She looked ridiculous, but soo cute still! I'm sure she will hate me for this photo, but I couldn't resist.

This is a video of the girls on their ponies :~)


No comments: