Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sammy is Officially Walking!!

It's official...Sammy took a few steps on Monday and I don't even know if she knew what happened, but then tonight she kept taking two steps at once and now she is trying to do it all the time. Lexxy took one little step, but it won't be long and they'll both be running around! I'm not ready for my babies to be toddlers...How can I slow them down? Just kidding... Each stage is so much fun. I just can't believe how fast the first year has gone by. Two more weeks and they will be 1!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so Beautiful, I can't wait to see them again. Sorry I've been so busy lately and not been around. Hope you are all well.
Love Aunt Melanie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. They are so beautiful! A year!? Where has the time gone?? I wish they made a "stay a baby forever" shot! Love your girls tons!
Darlene