Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just Having Fun!


















The girls were just being silly playing with hats. They sure make us laugh!!










































































I bought the girls some swimsuits at our twins group garage sale. Not that they needed another suit, but they were so cute, I couldn't resist and they were only $1.50!! We had to try them on... (grin)












































America's Next Top Model









More fun with hats!














Sammy fell and hit her head on the end table. I though this would never heal. I think it hurt me more than her. That wound has already healed and she's replaced it with another...Toddlerhood is rough on a girl...


Poor girl!!













Here are the girls having a hayday with mommy's homemade spaghetti. It doesn't get any better than this!!













































1 comment:

Sheila Clark said...

These photos just make me laugh everytime I look at them! LOL!! :~)